viernes, 9 de diciembre de 2011

The British Museum is falling down

Rosa Mª, a B2 ESL learner at EOI Luarca, in Asturias, is giving her honest opinion about this novel by the British author David Lodge.




Set in London, the novel describes one day in the life of Adam Appleby, who lives in constant fear that his wife might be pregnant again with a fourth child. As Catholics, they are denied any form of contraception. Adam and Barbara already have three children, and this young couple is still in their early twenties.



3 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks a lot for the effort, Rosa, very neat!
    Even though you didn't like the book, sorry about that, I still think Lodge is a great author.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Of course you don´t have to feel sorry about it.

    I´m sorry David, but my opinion is not very important because I don´t like comic books. I am a twee who only likes dramas. But you made me laught several times.

    ResponderEliminar